Our final to do list:
• Do final credits in google doc
• Write app description
• Write app keywords
• App screenshots (5 for iPad, 5 for iPhone)
• Import, strip out names, possibly separate into categories
• Main Menu - Fill out “OTHER INFO” button content
• Add intros [at release time]
• Define each “checkpoint” we want (for dropoffs), install analytics for crashes
• Turn off debug features: logging, excess analytics, debug app settings,
• Unset all debug code flags (DEBUG, TESTING, etc)
• Clean up project for all unused assets & files (semi-optional)
You’ll notice a distinct lack of bugs (not saying were going to ship a bug free product, but it should be really good).
KEN LEVINE IS WEARING OUR SHIRT!!! Also, he talks about some game he’s working on … BUT OUR SHIRT!!!!
Our merchandise store is now open! Check it out and get your pixel love t-shirts!